--On 5. September 2006 16:24:09 +0200 Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I consider this a feature request but not as a bug.
Ehm... I'm not sure whether we understand each other.

I mean the bug is that DateDisplayWidget in Zope2.9.4 uses request.locale
which as you said is from Zope3 world. So, as far as I understand,
reference
to 'request.locale' shouldn't appear in Zope 2.9.4 code at all but it
does...

Zope 2 does *not* contain a special or modified or adjusted Zope 3 code base.

-aj