--On 5. September 2006 07:47:05 -0700 Ken Ara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, once again, after many hours of costly down time,
we have restarted our Zope machine.

Chris, could state your reasons for recommending
against FreeBSD? I have had no trouble in over five
years that I can directly attribute to FreeBSD, but I
am open-minded. That said, I don't mean to reopen the
'best os' debate.

This remark was just stupid. There is nothing with BSD except
there are some known issues you need to consider when compiling Python
(at least there were some issues in the past).

-aj