Maciej Wisniowski wrote:

I'll call this an "issue" for now, but I won't argue semantics here. All I can say is that the Five project's promises were never that everything from Zope 3 works instantly. And it has also been Five's policy to make a quick lie here and there just to get things going. Five usually gives you 95% of a certain technology you know from Zope 3. The remaining 5% are friction loss due to Zope 2isms like Acquisition, etc.

I don't catch one thing. There is Five/formlib/ where Five
overrides handle_edit_action. Why it is overriden? "To remove
dependecy on request.locale".

Why can't be same thing done with DateDisplayWidget?
Isn't this a simple solution?

Sure. As I said earlier, we are happy to accept patches :)


Zope maillist  -
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to