David H wrote:
Carlos de la Guardia wrote:
Hello everyone,

I frequently blog about Zope, and recently posted a list of 10 reasons why I think Zope 3 is kind of invisible to the Python community (see my blog at http://blog.delaguardia.com.mx ). One of the things that I talk about in that post is that the Zope community tends to interact more through its mailing lists than its blogs, as opposed to other so-called modern frameworks, like Django and Turbogears.

I have been following the efforts of the Zope 3 developers and sometimes wonder why this invisibility effect takes place. That's why I decided to see if anyone on this list feels like commenting about this, or any of my other 10 points. I am very interested in the dynamics of the Zope community and the place of Zope in the larger Python community, and would be very thankful for any comments, here or on the blog.

Thanks very much.

Carlos de la Guardia
My invisibility with Zope 3 is Zope 2.  When I think of something Zope 2 is failing to provide I will try Zope 3 .  I see Django and Turbogears as "toys" by comparison :-)

David