----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris McDonough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Re: Zope hangs when database takes too long to respond

On Sep 6, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Jonathan wrote:
Unless he wants to rewrite his application, Twisted likely won't help, right?

Twisted is, as i said "Another possible solution" - yes it will require work to integrate, but it is still a potential solution. I don't like to tell people what to do, i just try to provide alternatives.

Well, by those standards, I propose he look at Delphi too... ;-)

Do you mean he should consult the Oracle?   ;-)

Jonathan

P.S.  I really was trying to be helpful