Hi,

Does anyone know if Localizer requires iTools/iHotFix to work with Zope 2.8
if I only use MessageCatalogs (and not plain files) ?

(I'm downloading the Products from here:
http://www.ikaaro.org/download/index.html)

Until now I was using the 1.0.1 version of Localizer.

Thanks.

Pascal

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com