Hi list,

I am playing with two Zope servers version:

Zope 2.9.3-, python 2.4.2, darwin
and
Zope 2.8.5-final, python 2.3.5, sunos5

My problem is where to find a LocalFS that works? I tried version 1.0,
I patched it, but it didn't work. I also saw things like
LocalFS-1.3-andreas.tar.gz (even 1.7!) but from 2004/2005 or
PloneLocalFS (or now PloneSingleLocalFS!), but alpha. To summarize, I
am lost.

A link would be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.