Title: PageTemplate i18n migration from Zope2 to Zope2+Five / Zope3...

I would like to know the right way to manage messages and store them in ZODB with Zope2+Five or Zope3.
Currently, in Zope2, I use Localizer MessageCatalog objects.
Is there a new way already available through Five?
(note that I don’t want to use flat files for translations, they must be ZODB stored for my use case)

the system manager.