--On 15. September 2006 10:24:50 -0400 "Mark, Jonathan (Integic)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who offered advice on how and whether to examine the
ZODB objects that Squishdot uses. I now have a better understanding of
the unique role that ZODB object storage plays in Zope, and why replacing
ZODB with RDB/SQL is not in general warranted.

I isolated the Squishdot performance problem as being in a single
<dtlm-in> command and will raise the matter further on the Squishdot
mailing list.

Mono intends to support Iron Python. Are there plans for Zope to support
an Iron Python/Mono configuration, without use of CPython?

There are no such plans.