--On 17. September 2006 21:44:49 +0200 "Andreas R. Johnsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm looking for information about the use of Zope at universities. Most
large universities have a very heterogeneous infrastructure and I guess
many of them utilize Zope in a way or another.  I'm looking for
references to universities where Zope is part of a central strategi or in
other ways plays an important role for several of the web sites at the

Two examples are ETH Z?rich and University of Bristol.

More examples?

Technical University of Munich (www.tum.de) uses Plone heavily.