2006/9/17, Andreas R. Johnsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hei,

I'm looking for information about the use of Zope at universities. Most
large universities have a very heterogeneous infrastructure and I guess many
of them utilize Zope in a way or another.  I'm looking for references to
universities where Zope is part of a central strategi or in other ways plays
an important role for several of the web sites at the university.

Two examples are ETH Zürich and University of Bristol.

All the universities listed on this page use Zope:

http://www.infrae.com/about/references

kit

--
kit BLAKE · Infrae · http://infrae.com + 31 10 243 7051
Hoevestraat 10 · 3033 GC · Rotterdam + The Netherlands