Interestingly, I tried the compilation again, using a python compiled from source and it worked just fine. So, I've got zope 2.9.4 running on OS X 10.4.7 with python 2.4.3, given that the pyton is compiled in-place. Perhaps there is an issue with the binary mpackage of python 2.4.3?

Cris

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services
Department of Radiology Web Services