Pascal Peregrina wrote:
I would like to know the right way to manage messages and store them in ZODB with Zope2+Five or Zope3.
Currently, in Zope2, I use Localizer MessageCatalog objects.
Is there a new way already available through Five?
(note that I don’t want to use flat files for translations, they must be ZODB stored for my use case)

You can write your own ITranslationDomain utility. Each such utility corresponds ot a message catalog. Five >= 1.2 supports local utility registration.

You can also stick with Localizer for the time being.