Hi !

Jaroslav Lukesh írta:

I tried it in Opera, Firefox... Same result I got.

How to suppress this automatic content showing ?

You need to edit ZopeEdit.ini located at your profile directory

JL.

This is my ini file. I don't know what's the next step:

   # Zope External Editor helper application configuration

   [general]
   # General configuration options

   # Uncomment and specify an editor value to override the editor
   # specified in the environment
   editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

   # Automatic save interval, in seconds. Set to zero for
   # no auto save (save to Zope only on exit).
   save_interval = 1

   # Temporary file cleanup. Set to false for debugging or
   # to waste disk space. Note: setting this to false is a
   # security risk to the zope server
   cleanup_files = 1

   # Use WebDAV locking to prevent concurrent editing by
   # different users. Disable for single user use or for
   # better performance
   use_locks = 1

   # To suppress warnings about borrowing locks on objects
   # locked by you before you began editing you can
   # set this flag. This is useful for applications that
   # use server-side locking, like CMFStaging
   always_borrow_locks = 0

   # Specific settings by content-type or meta-type. Specific
   # settings override general options above. Content-type settings
   # override meta-type settings for the same option.

   [meta-type:DTML Document]
   extension=.dtml

   [meta-type:DTML Method]
   extension=.dtml

   [meta-type:Script (Python)]
   extension=.py
   editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

   [meta-type:Page Template]
   extension=.pt
   editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

   [meta-type:Z SQL Method]
   extension=.sql
   editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

   [content-type:text/plain]
   extension=.txt

   [content-type:text/html]
   extension=.html