Sorry to bug this list with a dw question. However, I was using DAV
in dw and found that dw is unable to handle file extensions like .pt,
.zpt, _html , etc.

Does anyone else use dreamweaver to edit zope/plone files? If so, how
do you make dreamweaver edit this types of files? I know _html, .pt,
.zpt etc are well formed xhtml -- but I don't know how to tell stupid
dw to edit them since it uses the extension to recognize file type.

David Bear
phone:  602-496-0424
fax:    602-496-0955
College of Public Programs/ASU