2006/9/20, David Bear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry to bug this list with a dw question. However, I was using DAV
in dw and found that dw is unable to handle file extensions like .pt,
.zpt, _html , etc.

Does anyone else use dreamweaver to edit zope/plone files? If so, how
do you make dreamweaver edit this types of files? I know _html, .pt,
.zpt etc are well formed xhtml -- but I don't know how to tell stupid
dw to edit them since it uses the extension to recognize file type.

Edit the file "Extensions.txt" in Dreamweaver's Configuration folder (you have to edit the one inside your profile folder).

The syntax is simple.

Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro