----- Original Message ----- From: "Ferhat Ayaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] VirtualHost 403 Forbidden. Help!!

I'm now able to access the server. with allowing
access from all IPs. But is this the regular way to do
VirtualHosting with Zope??
Here the solution (!?)

       <Proxy *>
               Allow from all
       </Proxy>

Do you have apache running on one box and zope running on another box (ie. and using mod_proxy to forward proxy requests from the front-end box to the target server (zope) box?

If you have apache and zope running on the same box i don't think you need mod_proxy.

Jonathan

--- Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>