--On 24. September 2006 10:49:12 -0500 Perry Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is it possible to have the same host running ZOPE 2 and ZOPE 3?  I  would
like to put both on a Mac OS X server.  I have Apache 2.2  running on it
and PostgreSQL version 8.1.3 running my existing  software.  I'd like to
add zwiki which uses ZOPE 2.  And then add  ZOPE 3 so that I can start
developing a new application.  Can all  three of these coexist on the
same machine?  Are there any suggested  do's and don'ts to follow in such
an arrangement?

You can use configure --prefix=/path/to/dir to install (at least Zope 2)
into a custom location. This might also work for Zope 3. In addition
you must adjust the ports in etc/zope.conf (for Zope 2) in order to run
multiple Zope instances on different ports.

-aj