--On 24. September 2006 17:02:21 +0000 Pupeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to make a Data.fs file work on my local workstation. I've
download  it from my server. My server runs Debian with Python, Zope and
Plone  installed from sources. My workstation runs Gentoo with Python,
Zope and  Plone installed from ebuild but the same versions as on the
server: Python 2.4.3
Zope 2.9.4
Plone 2.5

I've put the Data.fs and started the local Zope. But no matter what I try
to  access I always get the error:

Error Value: _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'error'

This is a known error that will be fixed in Zope 2.9.5.

-aj