I'm getting this error on trying to add a new file to a Plone site. Plone 2.1.3 Zope 2.8.7. The object I was trying to add was a PloneExFile.

2006-09-26T19:25:52 INFO ZODB.Conflict database conflict error (oid 0x7b41, class Products.CMFPlone.Portal
.PloneSite) at /VirtualHostBase/site/VirtualHostRoot/createObject (1 conflicts, of which 0 were unresolved, since startup at Tue Sep 26 15:15:40 2006)

Any ideas? What happens is that on adding the file Zope just egg timers for ages and this appears in the logs. In the end a new file is added but that's only after many many minutes etc

--
michael