If you are in a *nix environment i would suggest investigating 'cron' and using the 'manage_exportObject' method (google away!)

hth

Jonathan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:24 PM
Subject: [Zope] automated object exporting

Hi,

I have a Zope object (a Plone site, to be specific) that I would like to have exported on a regular basis so I can back it up to another server. While I am familiar with Python, I'm not familiar with the specific methods involved in interacting with Zope for this. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks,
-Sascha