Hi List!

In my external method I have something like this:
sys.path.insert(0, CCPNPYTHON)
from memops.general.Io import loadXmlProjectFile

the problem I am facing now it that if I update my memops stuff (which
is found in CCPNPYTHON path) it seems not to be being updated in Zope,
because Zope is still using the old version. (If I run outside Zope,
the code works).

And yes, I saved the external method in Zope FS. So, what else may I be missing?

Many thanks in advance.

Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.