>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the mailman site but a still receiving mail.

>Reading helps. Why don't you follow the instructions on the mailman pages
>like <http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev>?

Sorry? I did, hence "and the mailman page" in my original message, as above.

I must do this at the "zope-dev" list to unsubscribe to "zope?" That is
unintuitive to say the least.

What it did was go to the "zope" mailman page:

Verified via recent message what address the mail was going to and entered taht
in "To unsubscribe from Zope, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:" and clicked
"Unsubscribe or edit options."

This generated me an unsubscription message and I read its instructions to send
a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with only the confirmation string. I confess I
left the subject in place but that didn't seem to be a problem on several other
mailman-managed lists I have recently unsubscribed from.

Failing that, I have followed your instructions to go to the zope-dev list page
but it will not seem to generate me an unsubscription confirmation message,
perhaps because I am not, and believe have never been subscribed to it.

I have again gone through the steps at
"http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope"; without a subject in the reply
message and will see what comes of it.

Having followed these same instructions on other mailman pages with acceptable
results, what exactly is it I didn't read?