--- Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, the application is currently deployed but it is the gnarliest mess of ten
year old spaghetti
code you have ever seen. No session handling, no automatic CGI variable
parsing, no
authentication....no fun. I am attempting to find a path towards a proper web
application
framework without having to rewrite every single line of legacy code. For
example, all new
projects would adhere to framework xyz and the legacy code would still play
nicely with the
framework.