----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Dieter Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:12 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Zope] external method: importing and updating method

Hi Folks,

Thanks for help. I did what suggested below. We also set a crontab to
restart the zope server every night, but them I was wondering if it is
a good idea.

What you are trying to accomplish/resolve by restarting zope everynight? I can't think of any real downside to doing it, but it shouldn't be necessary - we once had a production server that ran for over 13 months, continuously, without ever being restarted! (now that's a stable platform!)