must remember not to feed the trolls... must remember not to feed the trolls... think happy thoughts...

michaelntmilne wrote:
Did anyone ask you for advice? ;-)

Well if you're not open to opinion then you have a closed mind

I'm sure the authors look forward to your patches and unit tests...

? I'm not a programmer and don't aspire to be one. Does everyone have to
program? What about division of labour or are you stuck in the dark ages?

You're ranting at one of the few people on this list who does a lot of
Zope development on Windows...

Your mind is more open that I thought :-)

Should is say it doesn't work on a Sinclair Spectrum or iPod while it's
at it?

Illogical - Does Zope run on a Spectrum?No. Does Zope run on an iPod? No. (not
even a computing plaform by the way) Does Zope run on Windows? Yes. Does the
product claim to work on Zope on Windows - Yes.

Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: michaelntmilne wrote:
Simply good advice. I'm not asking for people to do my work for me!

Did anyone ask you for advice? ;-)

I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself thanks very much.

I'm sure the authors look forward to your patches and unit tests...

There is a general disdain of Windows which does have a basis but which I find slightly short sighted at times.

You're ranting at one of the few people on this list who does a lot of Zope development on Windows...

Anyway, this product should say it doesn't work or hasn't been tested on
Windows if that is the case.

Should is say it doesn't work on a Sinclair Spectrum or iPod while it's at it?

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk