Hi Martijn,

Martijn Pieters wrote:
> Note that Plone 2.5 uses PlonePAS, which for some reason feels the
> need to replace the root-level acl_users folder when you create a
> Plone site.

I've just been bitten by this, and aren't at all happy.

Is there any reason I can't zap this and revert to a standard acl_users

I presume I'll need to do emergency user stuff to do this, but I'm
really not comfortable about having something unnecessarily complex in
my root - I might not feel this way if I could find more docs on
PlonePAS, but I can't, so I do!

"Say what you mean. Bear witness. Iterate." —John M. Ford