On 10/6/06, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Federico Schwindt wrote:
>> What do you mean by "wsgi enabled"? How does wsgi+ differ from wsgi?
>
>  The wsgi directive was enabled in 2.10.0b2.

Okay, but what does this actually do?

 use a different web server.

[..]

>> The speed drop in ZPT I think is due to using Zope 3's ZPT engine in
>> 2.10. Zope 3 has, unless someone tells me otherwise, the policy of being
>> "slow but right" at the moment. Optimisation may be something the Zope 3
>> guys want to focus on once they've finished refactoring everything to
>> death for the 7th or 8th time ;-)
>
>  yes, i think that's the cause of the tal speedup in 2.10,

Urm, I was commenting that tal had slowed down in 2.10...

 yes, i got messed up here, sorry. i meant that with wsgi it seemed
to be a bit faster but then all the results posted by tres indicates
otherwise so we'll repeat the tests and see what the results are.

> but then
> static content is painfully slower.

Really? Is that a comment based on the graphs or on actual use?

 tests results.

 .f-