--On 12. Oktober 2006 09:07:04 +0100 Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 11 Oct 2006, at 17:14, michael nt milne wrote:

"
The windows builds will be available as soon as someone volunteer to
care about the Windows platform.

"

ignorant thinking. Most businesses use Windows and Zope will suffer
unless it is embraced.

Who do you think you are insulting people who actually invest a lot of
their spare time in the software and in the community? You being an
annoying troll is helping no one, and it certainly won't get Windows
builds done.

Haha, just add him to your email blacklist, saves a lot of trouble ;-)

For the record, the releases are not available because no-one is capable
rather than motivated to produce them.

Having built a couple, Windows releases are a royal PITA even if
everything goes smoothly...

Now Michael, unless you're prepared to build these releases yourself, I
less than politely suggest you STFU...

@Chris: what is STFU?

@Michael: You're a numpty and a troll.

If you don't know what 'numpty' means, see

<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numpty>

My posting did not contain a single line that I would not care about the Windows releases. In fact I have been after people like Christian Theune, Chris Withers and Tim Peters to provide Windows builds after releasing the source code distributions. In addition I asked some days ago on the zope-dev list about Windows maintainer problem. Since your contributions to the Zope and Plone world are just dumb and troll-compatible postings, please just shut up. You're not in the position
to tell me that I would be ignorant on Windows. I am usually  ignorant on
Windows issues in general (for a variety of reasons) *but* I am trying to delegate the issue to other ppl. That's a big difference.

Andreas