On 10/12/06, michael nt milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This thread was an example of a in-built bias against Windows which I have
come up against time and time again but mainly on this list. We all know
that Zope runs best on Unix but for the small to medium organisation running
a server in house Windows is the platform of choice.

I use Zope on WIndows for development sometimes too. But if none of
the devolpers has Windows as a priority I have to live with that, because
*I know* that whining doesn't do shit to increase motivation of a developer
to invest time into an issue, if he or she has enough interesting things to do
already.

--knitti