Delivery failed 1 attempts: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Original message follows.

Date:   Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:37:51 -0060
From:   "Lavern Gillis" <>
Subject: Make your fat friends envy you

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As scen on
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this quickly growing pounds of fat? Fortunately, now no
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner. Have
a look at what people say!"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food addict. I
ate all this trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"Amely S., Bellevue WA"I
had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."Mike Brown,
Bellevue WA"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave

[message truncated]