Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the response..

1) My zope installation is :
/Users/nandan/Zope-2.9.4-final/zope_server/lib/python/Products

So I have put the unzipped "Localfs"  in the Products folder...
But after restarting zope server ..I cannot SEE "Localfs" in the ADD dropdown (in "manage) like the other products.

2)
Using darwin ports
I used the command :

sudo port install zope-localfs
It says now:
--->  Cleaning zope-localfs

But again No localfs found on the system by locate command OR in the Zope/manage !!!!!!

Thanks,

Nandan
I think I used localfs 1.0 if that gives  any clue!!

Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What do you mean by "nothing seems to work"? (that's just a wee bit vague!)

Error messages... a traceback... anything a little more specific would help us help you!

Jonathan