Dieter Maurer escribió:
Garito wrote at 2006-10-18 20:27 +0200:
How can I create an accessor to read (not to write) and preprocess all properties?

If you are only willing to write a single method that should do for
all properties, then you will need to use "__getattr__".

You remember I have warned you: "__getattr__" is difficult and error prone!

   Even me, I have spend hours to understand why I get occasional
   "__getattr__" infinite loops...
   And I know, in principle, all the potential caveats...

Can you point me to some example/product to try to avoid this kind of errors?
Thanks a lot!

Mis Cosas