Thanks, I found some conversations on the topic after having posted.

I decided to put the strings with special characters in the translation
machinery, since then they come out as unicode and problem solved.

Unfortunately, I then discovered that i18n:target doesn't work, so had
to monkey patch it :(

J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
eXt
Sent: October 19, 2006 4:35 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope 2.9 vs Zope 2.10 and Unicode problems

On Thursday 19 October 2006 14:55, Doyon, Jean-Francois wrote:
> Any ideas?
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2204 and... one more bug but I don't
remember it's number. Please search zope3-five mailing list archives for
zope 2.10 and UnicodeDecodeErrors.


--
Jakub Wisniowski
_______________________________________________
Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists -
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )
_______________________________________________
Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists -
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to