Dieter Maurer escribió:
Garito wrote at 2006-10-20 14:20 +0200:
Dieter Maurer escribió:
You remember I have warned you: "__getattr__" is difficult and error prone!

   Even me, I have spend hours to understand why I get occasional
   "__getattr__" infinite loops...
   And I know, in principle, all the potential caveats...

Can you point me to some example/product to try to avoid this kind of errors?

It is quite difficult to learn all kinds of problems from an example.

I think I already have publicly described my "__getattr__" problems.
Thus, you can search the mailing list archive...

An example product where "__getattr__" is used is "BTreeFolder2".

Thank you! I'll try and I will be back with new questions!!

Mis Cosas