I made a template that changes the location name and content due to the information stored in the title property variable and the file content of a "File" object.
I used the dtml tag <dtml-var title> to call the "title" information but I don't know of any dtml tag that would call the content other than calling the "id" of the File object.
    ex.    File object "test"
             Call method "<dtml-var test>"
Could anyone help out. Is there any other ways to call the content of the text "File" object?