At Tuesday 24/10/2006 01:05, Jason C. Leach wrote:

In a PostgreSQL DB I have a Numeric data type with a precision of two
decimal places. If I have 1.33 in as the result from my query, it's
everything is good. However, if I have 1.30 it reduces the precision
to one decimal place and I get 1.3. Not so good when dealing with
currency ( I don't want to use the money data dype ).

Any ideas on how I can get my ZSQL method to keep two decimal places?

I assume you get a float type from the DB.
1.30 *prints* as 1.3 but has around 12 decimal digits of precision.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! -