Tino Wildenhain escribió:
Garito schrieb:
Hi all!

As Aj and Chris advise my to forget the __getattr__ bussiness I try to solve the same question by other ways

Now I have a new question:

Can you point me to some help about how to create a new TAL statement?

I would like to create a tal:yanged (for example) statement to control

<tal:yanged replace="/foo/bar" />

would work :-) But what are you really trying to do and why?

Did you read my last thread?

I'm talking about <tal:anything tal:yanged="/foo/bar" /> not <tal:yanged tal:replace="/foo/bar" />

What I need is control the expression far away from the normal way (I want to process the result automatically before return the result)

Aj and Chris dissapoint me to modify the __gettattr__ member of my class to make this calculation

Then I thing I can make this calculation via some tal:statement

Some idea?

Mis Cosas