Tino Wildenhain escribió:
Garito schrieb:
Tino Wildenhain escribió:
I'm talking about <tal:anything tal:yanged="/foo/bar" /> not <tal:yanged tal:replace="/foo/bar" />

What I need is control the expression far away from the normal way (I want to process the result automatically before return the result)

Aj and Chris dissapoint me to modify the __gettattr__ member of my class to make this calculation

Then I thing I can make this calculation via some tal:statement

Some idea?

Err, what they didnt tell you, its easier to implement get()
on your method (item access) just like dictionaries.

This can be used w/ tal path expressions as well.

No need to fiddle around with extending TAL.

Tino Wildenhain
Hi Tino!
This is exactly what I need. Can you point me better for these solution?
Some example or some paper explaining how to do it?

Thanks a lot!

Mis Cosas