Hi List!

I have some lines in a ZPT file creating a link to PDB files in a
LocalFS folder:

<a tal:attributes="href python:
container.JOBS.absolute_url()+'/'+item+'.pdb'" tal:content="python:
item+'.pdb'">get file</a>

It works fine expect for one thing. When clicking at the link, my
browser (Safari), thinks my PDB file has mime type text.

Is it possible to define the mime type (chemical/x-pdb) for my linked
files in Zope?

I would thank any attention in advance.

Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.