On 11/2/06 6:52 AM, "Maciej Wisniowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> To install ZopeProfiler product you have to copy it to Products/ folder
> of your zope instance, restart your Zope and go to ControlPanel in ZMI.
> You should see new link there: Zope Profiler. When you want to start
> profiling you hit Enable, do your things and then hit Disable and watch
> results.

I was aware the built-in profiling existed but I've never found it very easy
to work with. However, when I installed ZopeProfiler it complained the
built-in profiling was enabled, which was news to me.

I turned it off and my problem dissolved.

And then I called our server team and gave them a stern talking to. :-)

Edward J. Pollard, B.Sc
Webmaster, University of Lethbridge
Ext. 1828