What do you mean, "does not work"? Are the links generated by the zpt
but the links are dead or do the links never get generated?

On 10/26/06, Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi List!

I am doing that:

<ul>
   <li tal:repeat="item context/objectValues">
        tal:attributes="href item/absolute_url"
        tal:content="item/title_or_id">SUB-OBJECT TITLE OR ID</a></li>
</ul>

And it works to list the content of my main folder.

Within my main folder, there's a LocalFS folder (let's call LFSfolder).

When using the code above and I can even click in LFSfolder and access
its content.

However, what I want is:
<li tal:repeat="item context/LFSfolder/objectValues">
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^
and link the content inside LFSfolder. But it does not work.

Does anyone know a way of doing what I want?

Many thinks in advance.
Cheers,
Alan
--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
>>http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~awd28<<

Regards,

Bryan Simmons

 "All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer."
 -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925

fimus venio