Aidan skrev:
I'm a complete Zope novice. Forgive me if my question is inane.
I need to be able to send an e-mail (following a form submit) with an attachment
(and I prefer not to use DTML). I can send e-mails withOUT attachments, but
according to this:

If your are using Zope 2 and is a newbie, do yourself the favour of starting with Zope 3.

If you want to work in zope 2 you should use Plone as a base, and create products with Archgen XML (AGX)

There are no advantages in using plain Zope 2 anymore.

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark
IT's Mad Science