Andreas Jung skrev:

The future of Zope 2 and Zope 3 are open -

Yes so please stop arguing as if we are arguing anything but opinions.

read the corresponding posting on Zope 2+3 by Jim Fulton published after the last PyCon. There is no word of phasing out Zope 2.

I believe it will happen a lot faster than you think. New versions of Plone will use it exensively, so there will be a lot of new developers from that comunity. Which is pretty big. That will drive the shift forward.

I know plenty of Plone developers, and I don't recall that any of them yearn to stay in Z2 after having tried Z3. Quite the opposite.

Btw. I don't see any reason to use words like 'drivel' and 'bullshit'.

It is rude and counterproductive. And I don't recall that I have been rude on this list in general or to you specifically.

I am not trolling I just gave a new developer what I believe is good advice.

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark
IT's Mad Science