Nancy Donnelly wrote:
7171

What's with this appearing at the start of all your mails?

Silly me! I got so caught up in that error that I didn't think to check the
error log! It said it couldn't find a Mail Host. Now, on the first instance, I
just added the regular plain vanilla mail host, but on this instance, I got
fancy with a Maildrop Host. Well, it didn't like that. It took the regular mail
host just fine. But why didn't it like maildrop?

MailTemplates work seamlessly with either MailHosts or Maildrop Hosts....

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk