Nancy Donnelly wrote:
I have two Zope instances. On one of them, I have a boilerplate script that I
use for all my clients' Web sites. Works fine. Has for years. I decided to copy
it over to my other instance and I get an error. Here's the line in question:

  tal:replace="structure python:here.mailScript()" />

This is extremely bad programming style.

Look at customising standard_error_message if you want to make error
messages prettier...

You may also want to look at MailingLogger
(http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/zope/mailinglogger) so that you
get emailed salient log entries...

cheers,

Chris