Something I like about Zope3 is the View classes.
What I like about it especially is that it's a brilliant place for putting in little extra silly python methods that are specific to your template rather than the object class. Eg.

class ViewProduct(BrowserPage):
    __call__=ViewPageTemplateFile('productview.pt')
    def showPrice(self, product):
        return "£%.2f" % product.getPrice()

What options do we have for this in Zope2?
If Five is the answer, what options do we have without Five?

Has anybody written a convenient class like this? Perhaps based in PageTemplateFile or something?

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com