On Nov 13, 2006, at 6:49 AM, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

Chris Withers said the following on 11/13/2006 12:11 PM:
Hafeliel wrote:

If you could, please take a moment to surf on over to

Try doing a bit more digging before wasting your time writing this rubbish.

I suggest you take a good long hard look at Zope 3, read the 2 books,
and then come back...

yeah, I can see how this kind of attitude draws lots and lots of new
followers to zope.

Sure, the man might be mistaken and misinformed, but  if it is hard to
understand the tool, maybe some docs or references might be in order,
thoughI fail to see anythign zope related in
the attitude towards criticism we/some of us don't like (like to deal
with?).

I probably sounds like a broken record but:

My suggestion to the Zope developers is look at Apache's documentation.  Its all there, complete, in one place.  Wiki's do not document.  They are for discussions and new ideas, etc.  Internal docs are just for a few limited instances.  They require you to be working in Zope at the time, they can not be printed, they can not really be searched.

Perry Smith
Ease Software, Inc.

Low cost SATA Products for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems