--On 15. November 2006 16:37:33 -0500 Sascha Adler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm running an instance of Zope 2.8.6, and I'm stumbling into a problem
the format of Z2.log. Unlike an Apache log, which would have the format

Z2.log appears to have the format

The lack of the space following %S causes analog to choke on an address
contains a hyphen in it, and in my case, analog cannot read half of
I've tried looking up how to change the format Z2.log comes in, but I
haven't found anything useful. Is there any way to work around this?

No idea what you're talking about. The Z2.log contains a space between the client address and the minus sign - at least for Zope 2.8+.