The product which replaces CMFMember and builds on Membrane is Remember at

http://plone.org/products/remember

Just had its alpha release.

On 11/15/06, robert rottermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

zope by it self can not do such an expiration.

there is a product for plone cmfmeber (now in transition to
become obsolete and replaced by membrane) that treats a user
like some portal content that can be controlled by a workflow,
expiration date and so on.

I do not know whet the state of membrane is.
robert

Sinang, Danny wrote:
> Hello,
>
> "Out of the box", is Zope able to do password-expiration ?
>
> Or do I need an authentication product to do this ? Will this external
> product be able to effect password expiration on existing acl_user
> folder users ?
>

> Regards,
>
> Danny

michael